Watch the Rockies hit a homerun at Coors Field right in the heart of LoDo. Due to the elevation of the stadium, baseballs are typically hit 9% farther than at sea level, which means you’ll be seeing more home runs at Coors Field. You’ll enjoy the four-baggers even more while using these four ways to save on gameday at Coors Field.
1. Pick the Right Date: Ticket Price Savings Tips
Tuesday and Wednesday evening games have the cheapest tickets, so you can cheer for your favorite team without breaking the bank. The Colorado Rockies have great promotions, urging fans to come to the ballpark.
- If you buy tickets online, enter the promo code, “POWERTICKET” to redeem a $10 concessions coupon. This promo code is redeemable for all value and premium games.
- Save up to 40% on a Rockies’ game by signing up for the team’s Hot Rox newsletter.
- Going to the Rockies game with everyone you know? The team offers discounted ticket pricing for groups of 25 or more, and you get recognition of your group on the scoreboard.
2. Take a Walk & Save on Parking
Designated Colorado Rockies parking around the stadium ranges from $14-$16, and comes with traffic congestion and frustration. Trying to find parking can cause problems before and after the game. With hundreds of other individuals entering and exiting at the same time, you can expect to spend a lot more time on parking.
Instead of striking out, use SpotHero and reserve $10 valet parking within walking distance. Coors Field parking has never been easier. South of the field, congestion will be minimal, and you can expect to be more timely entering and exiting the facility. Save your cash for drinks the game.
3. Pick Your Poison – Have no fear, Save on your BEER!
Consumption of cold, frothy beverages can quickly tally up to cost more than your ticket, but it doesn’t have to! If it’s your turn to buy, we recommend the local hot spots listed below.
- The 1up – On your way to the stadium, make sure you stop by this barcade to play classic videos games, pinball, and a giant jenga. With daily happy hours, you can make sure that you’re getting your money’s worth. Draft beers at The 1up start at $3, which is half price of a Coors Field beer.
- Falling Rock Tap House – Enjoy a cold one on the street-level patio. With more than 75 beers on tap, there’s something for everyone. With such a wide selection, you can experience brews from all over the world. From craft brews to American classics, you can expect to find your favorite beer here!
- Nallen’s Irish Pub – Check out these nightly specials: $4.00 Irish Car Bombs, $3.00 20oz Smithwicks, $4.00 Jameson Shots and Drinks, $2.00 PBR Cans, $2.50 Coors Light Drafts. Talk about a bargain, right?
4. Grab Your Grub – Bring Your Own, They Let You….Seriously!
You don’t have to worry about sneaking hot dogs into the stadium. Coors Field allows outside food! Guests are permitted to food items and plastic beverage containers into the stadium, which is guaranteed to save some cash. Nothing tastes better than free food.
If you’re looking for a place to sit down and have a meal with your friends, try one of the following restaurants around Coors Field to ensure you have a delicious pre-game meal.
- Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar: A Denver hotspot, Jax offers a daily happy hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Enjoy the $1.25 East Coast oysters and $1 off each draft beer.
- Marco’s Coal-Fired Pizza: Grab some of the best pizza in Denver from Marco’s. We recommend trying the Brooklyn. You and all your friends can thank us later.
- The 9th Door: Try tapas with your friends at this Spanish food joint. Tapas are meant to be shared, so order a variety of different dishes and split your snacks. Split the check with your friends to save some dough.