With three World Series wins during the past five years, the San Francisco Giants are Major League Baseball’s elite class. You’re guaranteed to be surrounded by tens of thousands of Giants fans, rooting for their winning team.
1. Pick the Right Date: Ticket Price Savings Tips
Watching a top team like the Giants can be pretty expensive, but it doesn’t have to be! The Giants offer a couple deals in which you can get inexpensive tickets.
- Dynamic Deals – Available for select regular season games, you can find tickets for as low as $8 in the left field.
- Group Tickets – A great option for a large group of fans, you can find market based pricing tickets. Make sure to purchase tickets in advanced, as because these tickets are based on demand – the prices tend to fluctuate! The earlier you buy, the cheaper it is!
2. Take a Walk & Save on Parking
Many Giants fans take public transit into the area rather than driving. However, if you’re from out of the area and driving to the game, official parking around AT&T Park is going to cost you $35. Use the SpotHero parking app for android or apple phones to find ATT Park parking and snag a space for $25 a few blocks away. Save $10 and put that towards the rest of your ballpark adventure.
3. Pick Your Poison – Have no fear, Save on your BEER!
Buying beer at ballparks is notoriously expensive, with beers purchased at Giants’ games costing $7 on average. With some local neighborhood hot spots, we’ve found some great drink specials to make sure you get more for your money!
- Pete’s Tavern – Enjoy their happy hour Monday – Friday, 4-7pm. At Pete’s you can grab $3 PBR/Tecate Light, $5 Drafts, $5 Well Drinks, and $5 House Wine. The atmosphere at Pete’s is lively, and you’ll be within walking distance from the stadium.
- Zeke’s Diamond Bar – An exciting place to be before or after a game, Zeke’s has well cocktails for $3.50, and other drink specials available. Better yet, grab a pitcher with some friends to save.
- Woodbury – This happy hour is Monday – Friday, 4:30pm – 7pm with alternating specials. During happy hour, you can score $2 PBRs.
4. Grab Your Grub
Check out these restaurants either before or after a Giants game.
- Farmerbrown’s Little Skillet – Hop down to this soul food staple to enjoy mouth-watering food before the game. For $9.25, you can purchase a Chicken Box with crispy fried chicken, served with a jalapeno corn muffin and your choice of side.
- Sheboygan Bratwurst Stands – America’s past-time is always better with a brat. For under $10, you get a 12-inch Sheboygan loaded up with grilled onions and sauerkraut on a steamed bun.
- Mexico au Parc – Grab a burrito before the game with your group of friends and enjoy large plates of savory Mexican food for under $10.
Save up up $23 at your next Giants game with our tips!
The San Francisco Giants continue to make the Bay Area proud. If you follow our tips, you can save $23 per game. We recommend recycling those funds back into another Giants game – because they’re definitely the team to see.