2013 World Series Preview: Parking the Sox and Cards
St. Louis is the clear favorite with better prices, and location.
With the 2013 World Series set to kick off tomorrow, we thought we would look at this match-up a little differently. Forget about who has the better starting rotation, or defense, lets think about who has the better parking options and prices! Enjoy a quick rundown of parking options for Fenway Park and Bush Stadium, and I must say, St. Louis has this one in the bag. Sorry Sox fans.
Fenway Park Parking Options
Overall Boston is more expense than St. Louis, and it shows with World Series parking. Add in that Fenway Park is in the heart of a highly dense neighborhood, with limited parking, and prices start to creep up in the 50’s and 60’s. Never fear! SpotHero has options for you to compare price, distance, and type of parking facility. Browse the map above for some of our top locations nearby Fenway, or visit the SpotHero Fenway Park Parking page now to view all of our options!
Fenway Park Parking Resources
• Official Boston Red Sox Parking Page
Busch Stadium Parking Resources
Sadly, SpotHero has yet to make it to the Gateway city, but we shall be there soon enough! Until then, we have run-down the best resources for parking near Busch Stadium.
• Official St. Louis Cardinals Parking Page
• Busch Stadium click&park Online Reservations
2013 World Series Schedule
- Game 1: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 (Boston)
- Game 2: Thursday, October 24, 2013 (Boston)
- Game 3: Saturday, October 25, 2013 (St. Louis)
- Game 4: Sunday, October 26, 2013 (St. Louis)
- Game 5: Monday, October 27, 2013 (St. Louis) *
- Game 6: Wednesday, October 29, 2013 (Boston) *
- Game 7: Thursday, October 30, 2013 (Boston) *
All games start at 7:07 pm Central Time
* if necessary