Boston Opera House Parking Information
The Boston Opera House is located in the heart of Boston’s Theatre District. Once you’ve bought tickets and perhaps made dinner reservations, the next step is to figure out how you’ll get to the show. If you plan to drive, you’ll need parking which can both be expensive and difficult to find. To avoid overpaying for parking, getting ticketed or running out during intermission to feed your meter, we recommend that you reserve parking near the Boston Opera House in advance.
Boston Opera House Parking Options
If you want to reserve Boston Opera House parking, here are some good options depending on your preferred price and distance:
- 660 Washington Street Parking – Garage – 0.2 Mi – $18
- Pi Alley Parking – Garage – 0.4 Mi – $13
- 131 Dartmouth Street – Garage – 1.0 Mi – $8
Resources For Parking Near Boston Opera House
If you’d like to do more research about Boston Opera House parking options, here are our favorite resources:
- SpotHero’s Boston Opera House Parking Reservation Page (Reserve discounted parking in advance)
- Boston Opera House’s Parking Page (List of Garages nearby, but no option to reserve)
- Boston Opera House Yelp Reviews
- Boston Opera House Trip Advisor Reviews
- Boston Opera House Tickets via Ticket Master
- Boston Opera House on Wikipedia
Have tickets and plan to drive to the show? Book Boston Opera House Parking & Save!