Last Updated on
The health and safety of our customers, partners and team is our top priority. While SpotHero is open for business, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, working with our partners and taking action based on guidance from the CDC and local and federal officials.
Changes to our product:
- NEW Touchless parking: You can now easily see and filter to find self-park facilities that don’t require touching buttons, tickets or surfaces to redeem your reservation. Examples of touchless facilities include scan in/out garages, and license-plate monitored lots. Learn more.
- NEW Self park quick filters: We’ve made it easier to only show self-park facilities for drivers that have concerns about valet parking.
What we’ve done:
- Updated and checked facilities listed on our platform to ensure they’re still available, and their hours of operation are accurate.
- Proactively cancelled and refunded thousands of parking reservations as soon as event cancellations were announced. Our ultra-flexible cancellation policy has not changed.
- Partnered with our parking operators to offer discounted rates for essential frontline workers.
- Worked to source PPE for frontline parking attendants and employees at our partner facilities.
We’re committed to keeping you safe and informed, and as the situation changes we’ll be updating this post with additional information. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Stay safe out there!
Your friends at SpotHero