Last Updated on
Metropolitan Washington’s Winter Restaurant Week returns on January 30th, 2017 and continues through February 5th. Over 250 restaurants will participate this year!
The 2017 winter edition of Restaurant Week features special prix fixe menus starting at $22 for lunch and brunch (new this year!), and $35 for dinner (excluding beverages, tax and gratuity).
Want to make the most of Restaurant Week this year? Follow these simple steps:
5 Steps to Your Best Restaurant Week
- Browse the list of Restaurant Week participants — we shared a few recommendations below!
- Check out the brunch/lunch/dinner menu offerings.
- Make your reservations early.
- Reserve Restaurant Week parking with SpotHero to save time and score a great deal.
- Check out this video for more information on booking reservations, restaurant week prizes and more.
Our Restaurant Week Recommendations
Here are a few of our favorite Restaurant Week spots with parking nearby. We linked to the Restaurant Week menus that are available and online.
Italian – Lunch and Dinner
Italian – Dinner
American – Dinner menu
Spanish – Brunch and Dinner
Japanese – Dinner
Indian – Lunch menu
Diner Rewards Program
This year, when you make your reservation at RWDMV.com, opt in to receive emails about exclusive deals. Then, you’ll be entered to win exciting prizes through the Restaurant Week Diner Rewards program, including tickets to local food-related events, restaurant gift cards and cookbooks from local chefs!
For more information on the diner rewards program, click here.
Bon appétit, heroes!