Lollapalooza Parking 2022: 7 Top Parking Spots
Trying to find Lollapalooza parking? Look no further. SpotHero’s got you covered.
Lollapalooza takes place in Downtown Chicago’s Grant Park from July 28 to July 31, 2022. It’s easier than ever to reserve your Lollapalooza parking spot online or via the SpotHero app.
Already know when you’re headed to the festival? We’ve rounded up the best rates and parking passes near Grant Park for you to park each day of Lolla.
7 Top Lollapalooza Parking Options + Rates
We’ve rounded up the best parking rates around Grant Park for Lolla weekend. Rates begin at the set price but may increase depending on demand.
|Facility||Price (9 AM to 11 PM)||Distance to North Entrance|
|Millennium Lakeside Garage||$11||3 minute walk|
|Millennium Park Garage||$10.75||3 minute walk|
|Grant Park North||$11||6 minute walk|
|Grant Park South||$12.25||3 minute walk|
|50 E Adams Garage||$30||4 minute walk|
|55 E Monroe Garage||$30||4 minute walk|
|215 S Wabash Ave. Valet Assist Lot||$22||7 minute walk|
5 Things To Know When You Reserve Lollapalooza Parking
1) Location Of Entrances: There are two entrances to Lollapalooza. The main entrance is at Michigan & Ida B Wells and the North Entrance is at Columbus & Monroe
2) In/Out Privileges: If you need your car throughout the weekend, read the details carefully before you book. Some facilities do not allow in/out privileges, which means you cannot enter and exit more than once.
3) Hours of Operation: Some garages are open 24/7, while others have specific hours of operation. Read the spot details carefully to determine if the parking facility will be open when you need to enter or exit.
4) Cancellations or Changes: If your reservation hasn’t started, you can cancel or change your reservation by going to “My Reservations” in your account and clicking the edit button on the parking pass in the app. If something goes awry and you need to cancel after it begins, call our Customer Heroes at 312-566-7768. Need to add more time? You can extend your reservation in the app before it expires!
5) Public Transit: If you park away from the action, you can take public transit to Lollapalooza. The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) is easy to use and has convenient bus and train routes throughout the city. You can get a single ‘L train’ ride for $2.25 or a reloadable Ventra card. This summer, Ventra is offering discounted transit fares where you can snag a 3-day pass for $15.
If you want to learn more about SpotHero, check out this guide on how SpotHero works. You can also download the SpotHero app on iOS or Android for easy parking reservations!