Parking for the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
Traffic and Parking near Michigan Ave on November 17, 2012 for the Festival will be scary! Make sure to reserve parking ahead of time. You can call 312-566-7768 for more information.
Street parking does not exist. Massive street closures, temporary tow zones along with traffic make street parking a non option. You can park a few miles away and take the train in, or you can drive your car into a parking lot or garage or use a valet stand. Please do note that this is one of the days of the year, that many garages and lots fill beyond capacity. You don’t want to be stuck driving around one way streets in this traffic. SpotHero can help by allowing you to prebook parking at different lots and garages across the city. Come see the concerts, parade, and beautiful lights (over 1 million of them!!!) and leave the parking worries at home!
Helpful Lights Festival Links
- More Mag Mile Festival of Lights Parking info
- Millennium Garages
- Blast from the past 2011 Guide!
- Magnificent Mile Parking
STREET CLOSURES, November 17th
Closed from 4:45pm – 8pm
- Oak Street (State to Michigan Avenue)
- North Michigan Avenue (Oak to Wacker)
- Upper Wacker Drive (Michigan Avenue to east turnaround)
Closed from 4:30 pm – 11 pm
- Columbus Drive (Wacker to South Water)
Closed from 7am – 4pm
- Upper Illinois Street (Michigan Avenue east to Hotel Inter-Continental side entrance)
Closed from 10am – 6pm
- Clark Street (East curb lane only Oak to Delaware)
- Delaware Street (Dearborn to Clark north curb lane only)
- Oak Street (Clark to State)
- Dearborn Street (Delaware to Maple)
- Walton Street (State to Clark)
Photo From Flickr