Last Updated on
Trying to decide where to park at SFO? There are several SFO parking options to consider near the airport, including hotel parking, off-airport parking, hourly parking at the terminal, long-term parking and more.
Here’s everything you need to know about SFO parking, including parking rates, airport parking reservations, and parking maps:
1) SFO Parking at Nearby Hotels
SFO parking at hotels near the airport are not affiliated with the airport directly but are close to SFO. Even if you aren’t a hotel guest, you can park at these hotels and take a free airport shuttle to SFO. Plus, you can reserve your parking spot in advance with SpotHero. SpotHero is a parking reservation app that lets you book parking in advance at parking lots and garages, often at a discount to the drive-up rate.
SFO Hotel Parking Rates:
– Starting at $10/day when you use SpotHero to reserve an SFO hotel parking spot. This is a great affordable option compared to airport terminal parking, which ranges from $25-$45/day.
– Keep in mind, cost often varies by proximity to the airport and other amenities (covered vs. uncovered, etc)
Five convenient options for hotel parking near SFO:
|Lot/Garage Address||Rates start at||Reserve Online|
|Crowne Plaza SFO||$10/day||Book Now!|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||$10/day||Book Now!|
|Aloft San Francisco Airport||$12/day||Book Now!|
|Hotel Focus SFO||$14.79/day||Book Now!|
|Westin SFO||$15/day||Book Now!|
2) SFO Parking at Off-Airport Lots & Garages
Off-airport parking lots and garages are not on airport property but are within close proximity of SFO. These parking facilities run free shuttles to and from the airport. Many offer airport parking reservations through SpotHero, which means you can plan ahead, compare prices and reserve your spot.
SFO Off-Airport Parking Rates:
– Starting at $10/day when you use SpotHero to reserve a parking spot. This is a great affordable option compared to airport terminal parking, which ranges from $25-$45/day.
– Cost often varies by proximity to the airport and other amenities (covered vs. uncovered, valet vs. self-park, etc.)
Four top choices for airport parking near SFO:
|Lot/Garage Address||Rates start at||Reserve Online|
|620 Airport Blvd||$10.50/day||Book Now!|
|Skypark SFO Valet Uncovered Lot||$17.88/day||Book Now!|
|Skypark SFO Valet Covered Lot||$23.47/day||Book Now!|
|Park n Fly SFO||$23.27/day||Book Now!|
Map of SFO Hotel Parking & SFO Off-Airport Parking:
The map below shows the locations and rates of hotels and other off-airport parking options near SFO.
Benefits of Hotel Parking & Off-Airport Parking at SFO:
– You can use SpotHero to reserve in advance so you know exactly where to go before your flight
– There are a lot of off-airport options to choose from. With parking reservation apps like SpotHero, you can shop around and compare parking spots based on cost and amenities (e.g. covered or uncovered parking, self-park, 24/7 surveillance)
– The parking facilities operate shuttles on a frequent basis so you can get to the airport quickly
SFO On-Airport Parking
In addition to SFO hotel parking and off-airport parking, you can also park on airport property at SFO.
If you’re interested in parking at the actual airport, check out your options below.
3) SFO Short-term Parking – Domestic Hourly
SFO short-term parking is available for domestic flights in the Domestic Parking Garage. This 5-level facility is located in the center of the airport. Given its close proximity, it’s one of the most expensive parking options at SFO. If you’re traveling on a longer trip, you may want to explore other options.
SFO Short-Term Parking Rates – Domestic: $2 per 15 minutes | $36 per day
4) SFO Short-term Parking – International Hourly
SFO has two International Parking Garages located at the front of the international terminal–one on the north side and one on the south side of the airport. Both garages are very close to the airport, so you’ll pay for convenience here. If you’re traveling on a longer trip, you may want to explore other options.
SFO Short-Term Parking Rates – International: $2 per 15 minutes | $36 per day
5) SFO Long-term Parking
If you want to park at SFO on airport property, long-term parking is a good option for longer trips. But it’s further away from the airport terminals so you will have to take a shuttle to and from the airport. Shuttles run every 5 – 15 minutes.
SFO Long-term Parking Rates: $2 per 15 minutes | $25 per day
6) SFO ParkFAST
ParkFAST is a more automated parking experience at SFO. When you become a ParkFAST member, you receive a member card that allows you to swipe in and out easily without having to stop at a cashier or pay station. If you travel frequently, this could be a good option.
SFO ParkFAST Parking Rates: $2 per 15 minutes | $40 per day (members) | $42 per day (non-members paying by credit card)
7) SFO Valet – ParkVALET
SFO’s ParkVALET option allows you to drop your car off in the ParkVALET zone on level 4 of the domestic garage. Vehicle drop-offs and retrievals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Plug-in charging for electric vehicles is also as an added amenity. Valet is one of the most convenient ways to park at SFO, but you’ll pay a premium for it.
SFO ParkValet Parking Rate: $45 per day
Still not sure where to park at SFO? Check out the SpotHero map below! Click on a pin to learn more about the location and adjust to your preferred date and time.
Bonus: Ridesharing vs. SFO Parking
Trying to decide whether you should drive to SFO or use a ridesharing service like Uber or Lyft? Depending on how far you are from the airport and the length of your trip, it may be more cost-efficient to drive and park near the airport. Check out our airport parking vs rideshare calculator to find out what’s best for your next trip. Here’s a quick glance at the cost comparison: