Today we’re thrilled to announce the expansion of our executive leadership team with new additions Jim Terpstra, Vice President of Corporate and Business Development; Eric Brooke, Vice President of Engineering; and Matt DiBari, Vice President of Product; as well as the promotions of Nate Phillips, a 20-year transportation industry veteran named Vice President, Enterprise Sales and Client Development and Sandy Schwarz, named Vice President of Finance and Accounting.
- As VP of Engineering, Eric Brooke is leading all engineering efforts, from day-to-day development and execution to the strategic application of emerging technologies in the off-street parking market.
- As VP of Product, Matt DiBari, who joins the company from Cars.com, leads the overall product vision for SpotHero across consumer, operator and platform products.
- As VP of Enterprise Sales and Client Development, Nate Phillips is working with the parking industry’s largest operators to foster technology innovation and adoption across the industry. Phillips joined SpotHero in 2016. Previously, he applied his technology and operations expertise at Propark and Urban Mobility Now, where he served as Senior Vice President and worked to scale one of the largest parking and transportation companies in the United States.
- As VP of Business and Corporate Development, Jim Terpstra is working to expand strategic partnerships with technology and mobility companies using SpotHero’s parking mobility platform. Previously, Jim held various roles at Groupon including Senior Director of Corporate Development and most recently the Global Head of Strategy and Partnerships for Groupon Coupons. Jim’s roles at Groupon focused on driving growth and global strategy, primarily through the sourcing and execution of acquisitions, divestitures, strategic partnerships, and investments.
- As VP of Finance and Accounting, Sandy works cross-functionally to ensure that all of SpotHero’s financials are in tip top shape. Previously, Sandy held accounting and finance leadership roles at Britannica, MMPI, and Bumble and bumble.
Welcome to the team!