Chicago keeps spirits warm with holiday markets and winter events, even in the most frigid temperatures. The PNC Bank Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier does exactly this, featuring ice skating, dozens of rides, and a Ferris wheel – all indoors.
Winter WonderFest may be an escape from the cold, but it’s certainly not an escape from hectic Navy Pier parking. Here is the most important information for a prospective Winter WonderFest attendee, from purchasing tickets to finding the most convenient and affordable parking.
Winter WonderFest Parking
- The East Garage on-site at Navy Pier is the closest parking option to Winter WonderFest
- Navy Pier also offers a covered on-site parking at its West Garage
- Both garages are located at Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave.
- Through March 31st, there’s a daily flat rate fee of $20
- You can pay anytime for parking at one of the various parking payment stations throughout the pier
Navy Pier Parking Map
- There are two Navy Pier off-site parking garages that cost $15 per day when validated at Navy Pier:
- Of course you can use SpotHero find discounted parking closer to Navy Pier
Attending Winter WonderFest
- Event Dates: December 5, 2015 – January 10, 2016
- Where: Navy Pier; 600 E Grand Ave.
- Check out hours of operation here
- Purchase tickets here
- There are two types of tickets: Activity ($23 online) and General ($9 online)
- Activity tickets allow access to rides and ice skating, General tickets allow access to a select few rides
- Attendees ages 3 and older must have a ticket
- Check out group purchasing options here
- Attendees under the age of 18 must have a guardian present
- Rides have age and height restrictions, which you can check out here
- There is no designated stroller parking within Winter WonderFest