How to Cancel Your SpotHero Reservation
Got an invite for a last-minute night out across town? Maybe it’s a perfect sunny day and you don’t need that covered parking spot after all. Whatever the reason, plans change. We get it. You can cancel a SpotHero reservation anytime before the start time of the reservation through our app, website, or self-service phone system!
Below you’ll find an easy-to-follow guide on how to cancel your SpotHero reservation.
How to Cancel a SpotHero Reservation in the App
1) From the home screen, tap “Reservations” in the bottom menu to see your upcoming reservations.
2) Select “cancel” on the reservation you no longer want to use. You can then select the reason for cancellation and how you would like the funds returned—if you purchased a spot with a credit card or PayPal, you can have your refund sent back to your original method of payment. You can also select a SpotHero credit for a future reservation. SpotHero credit never expires, and deducts automatically at checkout as long as you are logged into your account!
3) When the reservation is canceled, you’ll see the it under the Cancelled menu on the Reservations screen, you will also receive an email confirming the cancellation. You’re all set!
How to Cancel a SpotHero Reservation Online
1) Visit the SpotHero website. Click on “my account” at the top of the page and then “reservations.”
2) Find the reservation you wish to cancel under “current reservations,” then select “cancel” on the right side of your current reservation.
3) Hit “confirm” and you’re good to go! Just like when you cancel via the app, you’ll receive a confirmation of your cancellation and refund via email.
Need to change your reservation?
If you’ve already booked a spot, it’s easy to change the times, too! Learn more on how to change your reservation here.
Feel free to check out our FAQ page for more information on how to use SpotHero. Do you still have questions? Feel free to give our Customer Heroes a call at (844)324-7768 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available 6 a.m.-11 p.m. CT 7 days a week and are happy to help!