Here at SpotHero, we put the power in your hands to control your parking, and sometimes that might mean canceling a reservation.
Rained-out ballgame? Won the Hamilton lottery (yay!) and need to park on the other end of town? Whatever the reason, plans change. We get it. You can cancel anytime before the start time of the reservation, either on our app or on the web.
Below you’ll find an easy-to-follow guide on how to cancel your SpotHero reservation.
How to Cancel a SpotHero Reservation in the App
1) From the home screen, tap Reservations in the bottom menu to see your upcoming reservations.
2) Tap cancel. Then select how you would like the funds returned. You can have it returned to the original source or as SpotHero credit
3) When the reservation is canceled, you’ll see the it under the Cancelled menu on the Reservations screen. You’re all set!
How to Cancel a SpotHero Reservation Online
1) Visit the SpotHero website. Click on “my account” at the top of the page and then “reservations”
2) Select “cancel” on the right side of your current reservation
3) Hit “confirm” and you’re good to go. You’ll get an immediate confirmation of your cancellation and refund via email
Need to change your reservation?
If you’ve already booked a spot, it’s easy to change the times, too! Learn more on how to change your reservation here.
Check out our FAQ page for more information on how to use SpotHero. If you still have questions, give us a call at 844-324-7768 or email us at email@example.com. Our customer heroes are available 6am-11pm CST any day of the week and are happy to help!